Monday, May 2, 2011

Diablo 2, once again

I have decided it is time once again to play some Diablo 2.  Diablo 3 is on its way but no ship date is yet announced so I am sure I have a good half a year before I can get my newest, best Diablo fix.  The trouble is that I don't have Diablo 2 anymore!  I know, I know, shame on me for giving it away.  I lent it to someone and now I can't figure out who that is.  What I need to do to begin my newest saga is acquire a new copy.  Apparently all you need these days is a CD key and after registering it with Blizzard you can download the game directly.  So here is my request:  Somebody email me a CD key  (orangecape@gmail.com)   for D2 and the LoD xpac that you aren't using.  Of course once I register it you won't be able to use it yourself after that.

This isn't much of a post you say?  You are right, it isn't.  But never fear, I will post properly on Tuesday and Thursday as usual, this is just me trying to abuse my *cough* massive internet celebrity *cough* to score a copy of Diablo 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment