Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You can order my stuff!

Camp Nightmare exists to order!  I have it all set up on TheGameCrafter at this link.   https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/camp-nightmare

They will ship all over the place so if you are far and wide you no longer have to worry about what I can or cannot do - someone competent is in charge.

If you live in Thunder Bay or Toronto or otherwise know me directly you will be able to get a copy when my stack of 100 arrives in the next week or so.  If that isn't the case, then your chance to acquire the one game I took from crazy idea all the way to real thing awaits.

I really like the final version of the game.  It looks pretty, its plays smoothly, and the quality of the production is great.

It also feels like a camping trip where everything goes wrong, and although the feel isn't the thing that really gets me going, I think this one truly does work.

Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Red, make a youtube video of people playing it -- similar to Tabletop web series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.Board game café

    ReplyDelete